PDA

View Full Version : Victory Road Video Review

DanielMareina
02-22-2011, 11:05 AM
The Victory Road is the newest release in the Thunder Line. It is a pearlized coverstock with a new version of the inverted FE 2 core. I really expected it to be fairly mild, but I was very wrong. This ball is perfectly clean through heads and mids. As soon as the Victory Road reads the back end of the pattern, it takes off! It is a sharper entry angle than the Reign, and is cleaner through the mids than the Reign also. Even though I don't usually like pearlized equipment, this ball is amazing.
I drilled mine with a 3" pin and a 6 3/4" MB. I have the pin buffer at 2 1/4" which puts the pin even with my fingers. I drilled this layout to match my T-Road Pearl that I loved, and this ball puts the T-Road Pearl to shame. The core rolls off the break point like a bat out of hell, and carrys through the pins very strongly. It is a great option for shorter sport patterns or your typical house shot. It works especially well if you have a pattern that needs to be played outside the 5, like the Cheetah pattern. My video ball review is on you tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp8UCm1vRJg I appreciate any comments you would like to leave. Thank you and good luck!