PDA

View Full Version : Industry veteran starts radical bowling

onefrombills
02-23-2011, 11:39 PM
INDUSTRY VETERAN STARTS RADICAL BOWLING

Phil Cardinale To Produce Cutting Edge Equipment

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS - Industry veteran Phil Cardinale has created Radical Bowling LLC, a new bowling ball company specializing in the creation and distribution of high-performance bowling balls.

Cardinale, who spent the last three years as President of Sales and Marketing for 900 Global, left that company at the end of 2010 to start Radical Bowling. "After decades of cumulating knowledge on the development and manufacturing of bowling balls, I felt it was time to use that experience out on my own," Cardinale said. "I wish to create the best bowling balls for bowlers of any skill level, particularly mid- to high-average bowlers looking to improve their score and level of play."

Early in his career, Cardinale was employed by United Airlines and the Eaton Corporation. But his desire to be involved in bowling led to the creation of Track Bowling in Solon, Ohio, in 1988. When Track was acquired by the original Columbia 300, Cardinale stayed on as President of Sales and invented and patented the ceramic core.

Cardinale moved on to manage Dynothane Inc. in 2001. He grew the company with great success, especially in serving the international markets. In addition to bowling balls, he expanded the company's product offerings by adding entry-level and high-performance bowling shoes.

Cardinal is a 1974 graduate of Queens College in New York. He currently serves on several industry boards, including the Billiard and Bowling Institute of America, of which he is Vice President, as well as the International Bowling Pro Shop and Instructors Assn. Advisory Board. He was elected to the Long Island Bowling and the Nassau-Suffolk County Bowing Council Halls of Fame in 2001, placing him on a short list of bowlers who have been elected to both Halls of Fame in the same year.

About Radical Bowling

Radical Bowling LLC was created in order to provide aggressive bowling products to assist bowlers in enhancing scoring on a variety of lane conditions. While the bowling ball brands will be the core of the business, Radical will distribute an array of consumer products to complement a bowler's arsenal.