PDA

View Full Version : Primal TV4 - New MOTIV Ball

Xman879
03-08-2011, 04:19 PM
The new MOTIV - Primal TV4 - is one of the most versatile balls I have rolled in a long time. It has become my Bench Mark ball in my bag. I drilled up two of these monsters; one with the pin over my ring finger and the other with the pin under (closer to my PAP). The two different layouts compliment each other very well. The Primal TV4 has the same Thrust Core as the TX1 & TR2. MOTIV used a new cover stock called Vicious Pearl Reactive and it is very aggressive. The ball's box surface is 2K abralon, but I lowered both of my balls to 1K abralon to get them rolling a little earlier on the lane. The low RG core design offers revs through the front and mid lane with consistent back end reaction at the breakpoint. The pealized cover and core combination provides a strong backend reaction from this MOTIV ball.

The Primal TV4 gives you an abundance of traction on medium lane conditions. The overall motion of the ball is strong and revs up easily in the midlane. This is a must have ball for your bag.

Cory
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com