PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Gravity Nano by Jake Washington

STRMBWLRJK
03-22-2011, 01:17 PM
I used an 85X70 dual angle layout with a 5 3/8 in. pin on my Virtual Gravity Nano. It reads a little bit earlier than the original Virtual Gravity for me, but it is no slouch when it comes to backend either. I can play all over the lane with it, whether it be playing straighter with a different hand position or moving in and opening up the lane. Either way, I can get a predictable and controllable reaction from it that is tough to beat on anything from house patterns to medium or longer sport patterns. The cover is also very easy to make adjustments to. I have used my Nano on multiple patterns already, such as a typical house pattern, the PBA Shark pattern, a 47 ft. flat sport pattern, and a 40 ft. flat sport pattern. My Nano gave me a strong, predictable roll on every pattern I used it on, which made it much easier to play the sport patterns and the Shark pattern. On the house shot, which was about 40 ft., it read the mid-lane well but was continuous when it made its move. Generally, I try to avoid going with something too early-rolling on house patterns because of the tendency for early-rolling balls to lose too much energy and flatten out, but that wasn’t an issue with the Nano. It still drives through the pins like it never lost much energy. Overall, I am very impressed with the Nano. It is no surprise to me that Storm has released another great piece of equipment that would be a great addition to any arsenal!

Jake Washington
Storm Amateur Staff Member