PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Gravity Nano review by Storm staff member Tom Hess

Tom Hess
03-25-2011, 03:48 PM
I have two drilled two Nano's.

The first Nano was drilled with a the pin 5" from pap and the mb at 5" with no hole. The intent for this ball is to play straighter. The high pin gives me a quicker response to friction and then this ball rolls more forward instead of going sideways. Compared to an Invasion that I have drilled similar this Nano hooks about 3' sooner and a total of 4-5 boards more.

The second Nano I put one my favorite laouts for assymetrical balls. The pin is on my grip centerline 1" above the center of my grip. The mb is at 45 degree angle with no hole. To be able to do this with no hole I got a ball with the cg slightly left of the pin and mb. My intent with this ball was to be able to open up the lane. With the lower pin the ball is more continuous downlane. I'm able to go more left to right with this Nano. I have a Virtual Gravity drilled exactly like this Nano. They have been a good compiment to each other. When I can start with the Nano I'm able to switch to the Virtual Gravity in most cases as the Nano hooks to soon. This normally allows me stay in the same part of the lane with the same angles a little longer.

If you're looking for a ball to conquer longer and heavier patterns the Virtual Gravity Nano is the ball for you.

Tom Hess
Storm Regional Staff
Vise Staff
Etonic Staff