PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Theory is Crazy Good

Rotomike
04-03-2011, 03:29 PM
I love love love the Infinite Theory. I have drilled three so far.

I have just returned from the USBC Open Championships and the Infinite Theory was my ball of choice throughout the entire tournament. As I write this the current All-events leader used an Infinite Theory.

The key to the Infinite Theory is the combination of the Triliptic core with a hybrid cover.

The core is designed to provide a more consistent motion with a sharper breakpoint. I like to think of it as a Cell Pearl but bigger in the back.

The Insight Hybrid cover provides a better launch through the fronts than the Theory but the traction additive still gives great reads in the midlane. The cover takes surfaces changes very easily and with great results. I threw one Infinite with a 1000 scuff on the fresh and when the lane broke down I switched to an Infinite with 2000 scuffed finish and kept on performing.

The hitting power of the Infinite Theory is impressive. My carry percentage on light hits has gone up quite a bit.

Infinite Theory #1
pin 6" to pap above fingers
Mass bias is located next to the thumb hole

Infinite Theory #2
pin 4 3/4 to pap below ring finger
Mass bias is 1 1/2" from thumb towards val

Infinite Theory #3
pin 4" from pap next to ring finger
Mass bias is next to val

Infinite #1 and #3 are way stronger than the layouts suggest.

I recently drilled one for a league mate who was getting trapped between his stroker and cranker teammates. With the Infinite Theory he was able to get closer to his cranker teammates early and can keep a sustained reaction as he moves left during league play.