PDA

View Full Version : Rising Star is the new benchmark

Rotomike
04-03-2011, 03:31 PM
The new benchmark!

It is very nice when a new ball comes out and immediately fits right into your arsenal. The Rising Star is that ball for me.

Roto Grip has consistently has the highest performing entry level balls on the market and this one is goes far beyond its predecessors in performance and versatility.

I drilled my Rising Star with the pin 4" from my pap. I used a mild drill angle and have a small balance hole on the val at the midline of my grip.

The hybrid cover and strong differential has allowed me to use the Rising Star on both house and PBAX conditions. The cover can be easily adjusted to handle heavier volumes. If you were watching the PBA telecast last weekend you saw Steve Jaros advance throwing the Rising Star.

The Rising Star is clean through the front with a great read down lane.

Here is the best part! Drill a Rising Star strong and it will perform as well as it's more expensive brethren.

In my arsenal it is a great ball that compliments my Nomad Dagger. I use the Dagger on heavier patterns but when the fronts break down and my Dagger reads too early; the Rising Star is the perfect next option.

On my THS league the Rising Star has now become the first ball out of my bag.

The Rising Star gives me high performance at a discount price.

A ton of bang for the buck!