PDA

View Full Version : Victory Road Review

Rotomike
04-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Mmmmmm... Syrup

There were a couple of things that caught my attention with the Storm Victory Road. Before I even threw the ball I was attracted to the color ...a great shade of purple. Secondly was the scent. The warm maple syrup scent immediately became one of my favorites since storm started scenting balls.

Then I took it out on the lanes... I drilled it pin 5 1/2" to my pap above the fingers cg in palm no weight hole.

The Victory Road is exceptionally clean through the fronts and true to the description in the printed material it was ABRUPT! in the backend. I found I could use it the best when the heads had broken down on drier lanes conditions and I was forced deep. Feed it to the spot and watch it wheel home!

As a big fan of the whole Thunder series the Victory Road did not disappoint. For players with weaker hands this ball will give you the recovery you are looking for. For boomers the Victory Road is the perfect get to the left gutter and go to town ball.

kev3inp
04-03-2011, 03:45 PM
I'd like the scent, but not overly fond of purple. That being said, I've owned some purple balls I really liked, too.

jaydee
04-04-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm looking for a ball to go to when the lanes break down and my Mission won't make the turn any more as I go left. Is the Victory Road a good 2nd ball to have?