PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Gravity Nano Review

RotoGripSkitt159
04-05-2011, 03:32 AM
The new Storm release Virtual Gravity Nano will be the ball everyone will want in there bag no matter where they are bowling or bowling on. The NANO has a very strong Asymmetric core same core from the virtual gravity and a box finish of 4000 abralon.When i drilled this ball i couldnt belive how much this ball hooks in oil.It looked like a ball with non stopping power down the lane and backend motion.This ball does what it was designed for hook and tons of it.so for bowlers out there looking for a ball to do it all type of movent in those heavier and longer voloume oil patters this is the ball for sure your going to need to drill and trust me it will do the job.

DanielMareina
04-05-2011, 12:33 PM
What layout did you use on your Nano?

Tihomir
08-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Recently re-drilled one, pin up. I think it's a great ball for longer and heavy oil patterns and if used properly, for shorter ones as well. It has a nice backend and a very smooth and predictable arc in 99% of the cases. I'm a tweener and more up the back of it so as a solid coverstock ball it gives me a good look on different conditions.