PDA

View Full Version : Three Stragith Weeks of This. <insert sigh>

Paralipsis
04-10-2011, 11:23 AM
For three straight weeks of bowling, I have bowled:

This past Saturday: 142, 234, 155
Saturday before that: 151, 146, 212
Saturday before that: 164, 160, 241

It's like I roll one amazing game, the other two are back down to below average. I had a feeling that the 234 this past weekend would've been my first 300 game in nearly two years. 7 in a row broken up by a 2-4-10. My ball was online for a strike, it just hit built up oil and just kept rotating. No grab on the backend at all. Had the perfect rotation, speed, and line. I hit both of my marks. Hit it at the arrows, and then at the breakpoint. Just no grab on the backend due to built up oil from the straight bowlers I was with.

I'm still shooting for a twin 200 this season. Unpredictable, broken down pattern, is unpredictable.

kev3inp
04-11-2011, 05:21 PM
It's not just you. Wait until that big game doesn't come, too. Have you seen the book "True Bowler Adjustments"? It lays out what you can do, but you have to know what you're seeing first, and that's a bear sometimes. I make an adjustment and sometimes the ball does nothing I expected it to do. Some nights it's a wonder I have hair left from scratching my head so much.