PDA

View Full Version : New MOTIV QZ2 Backdraft ,June 3 2011 release date.

Motiv Girl
05-17-2011, 04:48 PM
I drilled up my QZ2 Backdraft today.Drilled it 55*x50*@4.5"
with a P2 X-hole 1.5" deep with a 1" bit.Cover is OOB.League
tonight.Let's see how this beauty works.

The ball has the same core as the other QZ's,but the new QZ2 Backdraft has a
hybrid cover.Rust red color with gold logos and lettering.The hybrid cover should
give the QZ2 Backdraft more overall hook than the other QZ's, and more control.

The Mayor
05-17-2011, 04:55 PM
I've been looking forward to this ball! Let us know how it works!

Motiv Girl
05-17-2011, 10:48 PM
League night observations.

So far the QZ2 Backdraft still clears the heads nicely.It has a lot better midland read than the previous QZ's.The ball revs sooner/faster than other QZ's.The hybrid cover greatly helps on this area.The ball motion from mids to the the end ...of the pattern is longer and more continuos the other Q's.The ball coming out of the pattern at the breakpoint is heavy arcing and explosive without becoming jumpy.The ball is about control. The Backdraft is stronger throughout the entire lane,and hooks more overall than the QZ2 and other Q's.So far 203 with the first two frames being splits.8/10 and 7/9
Game two a 279.The Backdraft to me is the ball I have been looking for.A ball to fit between the GT1 and the SR2.This ball motion with this drilling is insane!
Finished with a 205 for a 687.Last 6 of 7 shots 10,X,10,7,7,7,X,I just needed to decrease speed.I get to pumped and increase my speed.But overall this is a killer ball.Very,very,happy!