PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

comfortably numb
05-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Whether you love to watch Football, Baseball, Bowling, Hockey, Basketball, or some other sport, everyone seems to have their very favorite to watch on TV...one that takes priority over everything else that's on, one for which you take control of your big-screen TV while sending your wife to watch the 32 inch in the back bedroom, one that as you are watching, you don't hear anyone when they are talking to you and you don't answer the phone or the door, one that you'll watch until 1am on a work day and hate yourself the next day as you drag yourself out of bed...you know what I'm talking about...one that when someone walks in front of your view, you want to blast them with a double-barreled shotgun. So, what is YOUR favorite sport to watch on TV?

mhrinko
05-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Phillies baseball!!!!!

kev3inp
05-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Women's bowling. O'Keefe, Dorin-Ballard, Missy, Stephanie, Clara, Diandra, Kelly, etc.

The Mayor
05-23-2011, 08:50 AM
I love watching golf. Not much better than a Sunday at a major in my opinion. March Madness is pretty great too. But if I had to pick it would be watching the Gators on Saturday and the Dolphins on Sunday!

CMoore
07-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Basketball, football, bowling, and racing of any kind!