PDA

View Full Version : Storm Virtual Gravity Nano

precisionrotoguy
05-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Nano Review

Layout- Pin Up and right of ring finger, CG in the palm, mass bias by thumb (essentially label, but with a 4" pin).

I have taken FOR-EVER to write this review because I've been just so darn busy. Finally, I get around to it. There really isn't anything
I can say that really does this ball justice. This piece rolls amazing! Cleaner than I expected through the fronts, reads friction quickly and
changes direction pretty swiftly- but isn't overly flippy (so it is pretty controllable even though it's so strong). On the shot they use
for my scratch league it sets up perfectly on my dumps in order to still carry all 10 and pops just enough on my tugs to do the same. I averaged almost
250 in the last 5 weeks or so of my scratch league after punching one up and shot 650+ in singles at nationals with one (lets not talk about the other
events lol). Outside of the very rev dominant (who never need strong stuff anyway), this ball is pretty much a must-have (a rarity amongst high end bowling equipment).
I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who isn't going to be bowling against me.. lol