Ball speed = 17
Rev Rate = 400
PAP = 5 ¾, 3/8 up

The Ball: Motiv QZ2 Backdraft
Ball Specs = 15# 2.55 RG .043 Diff
Layout = 60x5x65
Axis Migration with layout = 3 ½ inches
Surface = 2000 grit polished

This Medium oil monster has a beautiful hybrid cover with fire red pearl and black, with gold Neo-Mark graphics. The cover helps pick up the midlane about two to three feet sooner and a smoother midlane then the other QZ balls. The Quadfire core with my 5 inch pin to pap layout has an axis migration of three and a half inches from my hand to the pins. This keeps the ball in check through the heads and allows the ball to uncoil in the mids and backend. I was shocked how the ball just doesn’t quit when it hits the break point; it just seems to keep hooking. I will be using this ball as a benchmark ball for every lane condition from the house shots to sport shots, but its home will be on medium to medium light oil. I haven’t had any carry down issues with the ball in all my testing and have been able to stay with it though over six games. It doesn’t seem to burn out your line near as fast as stronger balls.
In short if you’re looking for a great medium oil benchmark ball look no further, get a QZ2 Backdraft.

Michael
Motiv Staff
www.Motivbowling.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/MotivMike?feature=mhee