Ball speed = 17
Rev Rate = 400
PAP = 5 ¾, 3/8 up

The Ball: Motiv Cruel LE
Ball Specs = 15# 2.48 RG, .060 Diff, .030 Mass Bias
Layout = 75x3.5x20
Axis Migration with layout = 7 inches
Surface =2000 polished

The new Cruel LE has a strong Hybrid cover that stands out not only on the lane but on the ball return. This red and black beast rips the heavy oil to shreds, with a bit more length and stronger backend then then original Cruel. The LE uses the same core, but Motiv added a bit more pearl to the mix. In doing so they also raised the RA value a bit making the ball read the oil pattern even stronger. With the layout chose I can use the ball on most medium heavy sport shots, and even some house shot if they pony up and put out enough oil. The LE for me rolls hard in the mid lane, and reads the backend even stronger than the original cruel making for a killer ball to start off with on longer patterns. I love the predictable roll in the middle of the lane, and super strong ark on the backend. I would caution drilling this ball to roll early unless you have an excess of ball speed, because the Cruel core wants to start revving right off your hand, and if you’re not paying attention you’ll believe the ball isn’t hooking. In reality the core is trying to turn over to soon. I would recommend placing the pin no closer than 4 inches to your pap in order for the ball to retain more backend for most conditions.

In short unleash the POWER of the Cruel LE on the heavy oil!!!

Michael
Motiv Staff

www.Motivbowling.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/MotivMike?feature=mhee