PDA

View Full Version : Storm Victory Road video on a THS

alltenback
06-18-2011, 11:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-On2Xsiq6Q

Here is a quick video of me (Brent Dolan) rolling my new Storm Victory Road. This is the first time I am bowling with this ball so I really didn't know what I could do with it. I was bowling across two lanes (league style) and only bowled 3 quick games seeing I was short on time but was to excited to try out the new ball.

In practice with this ball i averaged about 211 or so with a high game of 249. Of course this is practice and I always bowl better then. The ball was to replace my Storm Special agent. The reaction of the Victory Road is a whole lot stronger than the Special agent but yet again the special agent is as old as dirt but till a great ball IMO.

I actually sent my special agent out to have the spec copied by bowling ball dot com. They did a great job and the ball feels exactly the same as my special agent.

So ordered a Storm Nano too and it is in transit now. I will post video of that soon as I get it and roll it.

With the victory Road I did ok in a tuff league shot. It is a new place I am bowling at and still haven't figured it out. I averaged 198 and won but still I have to find the sweet spot at this new house.

I love this ball and double thanks to Dustin at bowling ball dot com for setting this ball up perfect. I am stoked and wish I had more money to buy a whole new arsenal =)

wow sorry for the short book i just wrote. ;)

JAnderson
07-03-2011, 12:32 AM
I love the fact that you list yourself at 300rpm rev rate versus the 600+ you see so many other videos claim.

The Victory Road Solid is about to be (or has already been) released to the general public. I've watched bowlers use it during a "demo-days" like setup and it seems to have the same backend motion as the original Victory Road but with more mid-lane motion.

alltenback
07-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Yeah I don't put a ton a revs on the ball but good enough. I try to be an honest as possible in case someone that rolls close to me can make a good decision on a bowling ball that they are thinking of getting.

I saw the Victory Road Solid but I am broke right (wife, kids, cars, mortgage, etc.) now so all bowling balls are on hold unfortunately but yet again I am sure everyone right now is in the same boat.

Thanks for the comment. I actually finished last week my VG Nano video but forgot to post on here. Going to post it on the forums now.

I love the fact that you list yourself at 300rpm rev rate versus the 600+ you see so many other videos claim.

The Victory Road Solid is about to be (or has already been) released to the general public. I've watched bowlers use it during a "demo-days" like setup and it seems to have the same backend motion as the original Victory Road but with more mid-lane motion.