PDA

View Full Version : July 2011 Contest

BowlingBoards.com
07-07-2011, 07:49 AM
It's back!!!

We are giving away a Brunswick Loaded Revolver for a random poster in the month of July.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first week of the following month. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

The Mayor
07-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Start posting, people! :)

Jake0110
07-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Cool, another chance at a new ball. :P

Jake0110
07-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Its funny how a little piece of green paper can motivate someone. :P

CMoore
07-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Would love to have a Loaded Revolver! Hope I am the lucky winner!

Trex
07-16-2011, 10:49 PM
I too would love to have a Loaded Revolver, does it come with ammo ??

Well I guess that's a dumb question if its Loaded.... LOL

comfortably numb
08-01-2011, 12:10 PM
I wonder which day this week the drawing will be held for the free Loaded Revolver?? Can't wait!!!

BowlingBoards.com
08-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Drumroll please...........................

Congratulations to TREX for being this months lucky winner. Just by participating in conversations here on bowlingboards.com.

comfortably numb
08-01-2011, 03:05 PM
T-Rex, you rock!!! Congrats!!! Let us all know what you bowl with your new ball. At least I have August to look forward to winning a new ball.

Trex
08-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Thank you very much, I mean....Very Very Much!!! I can't thank you enough!! :)

You All Rock!! ....And, I promise to keep you updated as soon as I get my new ball!!
(Loaded Revolver)

I hope to set some new personal records with it, and you can bet I will try my best!! :)

And Comfortably Numb....I hope to see you win yours soon!!

Maybe we can get together some day and have a shoot out!! LOL

comfortably numb
08-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Trex, you would beat me so bad...I am a terrible bowler, but I always have fun!!!:D

The Mayor
08-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Congrats Trex!

Trex
08-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Trex, you would beat me so bad...I am a terrible bowler, but I always have fun!!!:D

As long as you are having fun, then that's all that matters!!

And as far as me beating you, you never know, You might beat me!! ....I got beat by an 80 year old Lady one day during league. All I could muster was a 631 series, and she had a 768 series!!

Us guys were a bit humbled that day..... :)

Trex
08-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Congrats Trex!

Thank you very much Mayor :)

Trex
08-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Can't wait, I'm ready to shoot some Pins. :)

Trex
08-14-2011, 11:58 AM
I mailed my old ball for it to be measured for the drilling of my new ball, My old ball has my favorite layout and is how I want the new ball to be drilled.

My old ball has been thrown right handed, and left handed..... :)

My Question is this:
When measuring my old ball for specs....Will they be able to tell what my PAP is for my right hand? and left hand?

The Reason I want the New Ball drilled with the same layout as the old Ball is because I still want to be able to throw the ball Right or Left handed!! :)

I also want to add the Custom molded thumb option to my order.
I sent an email to Mike about this.

Thanks. :)

The Mayor
08-15-2011, 10:12 AM
It depends on how much of a track there is for your left hand. If a track is visible from you throwing with both hands, then yes, a PAP can be found. However, since the exact layout you want will be used, you already know you like it for both hands :) Thumb molds are great. No more messing around with the thumb, you know it's going to be the same every time!

Trex
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM
It depends on how much of a track there is for your left hand. If a track is visible from you throwing with both hands, then yes, a PAP can be found. However, since the exact layout you want will be used, you already know you like it for both hands :) Thumb molds are great. No more messing around with the thumb, you know it's going to be the same every time!

Awesome!! :)

comfortably numb
08-15-2011, 03:13 PM
I do believe that tomorrow is the drawing for the next free bowling ball!!! Can't wait to see if I won!!!

Trex
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Got my New Ball today, but will have to wait til tomorrow to try it out.

I will only be able to give a review with my right hand as they did not drill the ball with the layout that is on my old ball "Monster Bruiser", So I will only be able to use the new ball "Loaded Revolver" right handed.

I'm not complaining about the layout not being the same because the ball was after all "free". :)

I will say that the fit is perfect!!! ...The span, The thumb hole, The Pitches...All are Perfect!!! :)

The layout they put on my "New Ball"(Loaded Revolver) is the same layout that I have on my Hammer Raw Anger, so it will be interesting to see the reaction I get with the loaded revolver compared to my Hammer Raw Anger.

I will be back tomorrow and post a review for those interested. :)

Trex
08-24-2011, 12:39 PM
Got my New Ball today, but will have to wait til tomorrow to try it out.

I will only be able to give a review with my right hand as they did not drill the ball with the layout that is on my old ball "Monster Bruiser", So I will only be able to use the new ball "Loaded Revolver" right handed.

I'm not complaining about the layout not being the same because the ball was after all "free". :)

I will say that the fit is perfect!!! ...The span, The thumb hole, The Pitches...All are Perfect!!! :)

The layout they put on my "New Ball"(Loaded Revolver) is the same layout that I have on my Hammer Raw Anger, so it will be interesting to see the reaction I get with the loaded revolver compared to my Hammer Raw Anger.

I will be back tomorrow and post a review for those interested. :)

The Loaded Revolver I won in July....I just posted my review in the bowling ball review section of the forum.

Thanks BowlingBoards.com!!! :)

P.S. I will soon Post a Picture of me with My Loaded Revolver, and maybe even a video of me throwing it down the lanes.