PDA

View Full Version : Storm Victory Road Solid by Storm/Roto Grip Staffer Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
07-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 15-16mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 4 x 3

The Victory Road solid is a great compliment to the Victory Road pearl. The solid is more for medium to some heavy oil. I have drilled it pin above my ring finger with the cg kicked out a little with no hole. It gives me good length so it does not jump at the mid lane but still has a strong even motion on the back end. I went to Las Vegas to TAT (True Amateur Tournament) and used it on one of the squads and it gave me a consistent read for all 3 games I just had to move my feet and eyes but was able to use it the whole time. The new surface 3000 abralon helps give me the strong motion like a 2000 abralon or lower but gets through the fronts clean like a 4000. Smooth, even, but strong finishing ball. If you have or had a T-Road solid before this is pretty close to it. It is a great ball for tournaments.

If you have a Victory Road pearl and you need a ball for more oil than the Victory Road solid is the one. Once the solid starts to burn up or hook way too much then jump down the pearl version and you can stay in the zone.

I have a video on facebook and youtube! If you have any questions about the Victory Road solid email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Al Louie's Pinole/Diablo Valley Pro Shop
www.pinolevalleyproshop.com
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com