PDA

View Full Version : Bandit Review by Andrew Jensen Storm and Roto Grip Staffer

ajens
07-25-2011, 01:47 AM
WOW!!! This is a great ball!
On Saturday I bowled a local TNBA tourney that is being held at Maplewood Lanes in Omaha Ne. I threw the Bandit the whole day. It gave me the best reaction. Mine picks up a good mid lane roll while having the best downlane reaction that I've seen since the Pearl Cell. I had about 2.30 top weight before I drilled. No hole needed. My PAP is 5 5/8 over up a half. Pin is above my ring figer and cg is kicked a little bit. Ends up being a 5x4. Has 3/4 side.
I started the day with team and wasn"t throwing the ball great. Still managed a 622. When singles and doubles started that"s when I started to shine, with the help of the new Bandit. With a 279 in singles, and shooting a 678 series, I knew that doubles was going to be big. I left 3 ten pins all together and 3 splits. Two of the ten pins would come in the first game. One in the first frame and one on the last ball for a 289. The next game would be all strikes except the 3 splits. Two bad shots and a good one in the tenth that left me with he 7-10 split, all for a 211. Oh well, shake it off right? I did just that,after looking at the next seven strikes thinking, I should be able to finish with a 300. The eighth frame was not kind, leaving me the final ten pin I would see. I struck the rest of the way for a 279. Giving me a 779 series. All events I shot 2079.
I'm also bowling league and have the same average plus some.Glad the Bandit is my bag! Hope it's in yours.
(AJ) Andrew Jensen
Storm and Roto Grip Staff