PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Critical Theory by Storm/Roto Grip Staffer Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
07-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 15-16mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 4 x 3

The Roto Grip Critical Theory is the strongest back end motion ball Roto Grip has in their ball line. I have it drilled pin up with the mass bias an inch away from the thumb to help control the strong motion it has. With the factory finish at 4000 abralon and using it on the kegel highway to hell pattern, I can get the ball clean through the front of the lane so it can have a strong finish on the back end. It reads the mid lane fast on the heavier pattern, but still has the drive after the pattern to put all 10 pins in the pit. I am very impressed with how it reads and how strong it is. I polished it over the 4000 abralon and it is even cleaner through the fronts, does not read the mid lane as fast and has a more angular back end motion which is great on a medium condition or even on a house pattern for the high speed or low rev bowlers.

I have a video on facebook and youtube! If you have any questions about the Critical Theory email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Al Louie's Pinole/Diablo Valley Pro Shop
www.pinolevalleyproshop.com
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com

Simply
08-17-2011, 10:26 PM
I just ordered this ball today. Was choosing between the RotoGrip Critical Theory (matte pearl) and the 900 Global Bank Roll (matte hybrid). It was a coin toss as I think these balls will match up almost identically but I finally chose the Critical because I thought it would match up better with my STORM line of balls I already have. I will post back and let you guys know what I think in a week or so. Should be here on Friday and will throw this weekend.