PDA

View Full Version : August 1-15 Giveaway

BowlingBoards.com
08-01-2011, 02:52 PM
It's back!!!

We are giving away a Brunswick Loaded Revolver for a random poster from August 1st through the 15th.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

The Mayor
08-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Nice! Another Loaded Revolver!

comfortably numb
08-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Can't wait!! Might be my time to win it!

Simply
08-15-2011, 04:35 AM
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

and I'd SIMPLY love to win me this ball... been checking it out amongst a few others... Here is the list of the balls I've been considering and tough to decide as I like aspects of them all. Let me know if you think I should stay away from any of them. I am more of a tweener, high speed, med rev bowler:
Ebonite Signals
Hammer Epidemic
Brunswick Lethal Revolver
Roto Grip Critical Theory
900 Global Bank Roll
Storm Virtual Gravity Nano

I've been throwing 100% Storm up to this point...
LMK your thoughts,
Simply

BowlingBoards.com
08-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Congratulations to Tenkei, the winner for this drawing.

I have left you a private message with details. There is a new drawing that starts today, check it out and thank you for being a BowlingBoards.com member. Good Luck!

comfortably numb
08-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Way to go Tenkei!!

The Mayor
08-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Congrats! This should help improve your bowling!!

Trex
08-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Congratulations Tenkei !!

Tenkei
08-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Haha oh man. I'm having a terrible day at work and this really made my day! Thank you so much guys. It's perfect that it's a symmetrical ball also. I'll keep you guys posted on my progression! Thanks again :)