PDA

View Full Version : Ebonite Cyclone

Smitty89353
08-04-2011, 04:39 AM
I will be receiving this ball in a couple of weeks via a league I bowl in at my local alley. From what my pro shop guys told me it's ebonite's newest entry level ball and I was just wondering if anyone knows or has heard anything about it. All I know is that is it slightly more aggressive than my Brunswick Slingshot that I currently use.

Trex
08-04-2011, 11:31 AM
The Cover stock is the same as the Ebonite "The One Pearl", I am not familiar with the core, But just knowing the cover stock tells me that this should be a really good ball!!

Only speculation though, as I have not had one to try it out. :)

Smitty89353
08-04-2011, 01:29 PM
I have yet to try it out either. I have heard it is considered to be one of the top of the line entry level preformance balls.

jaydee
08-05-2011, 12:07 PM
From what I hear, it hooks like a mid-range. I wouldn't consider it a entry-level as far as performance unless you drill it very weak or polish it for extra length.

crzysnake137
08-07-2011, 08:53 PM
My Pro shop has drilled many cyclones since they have been released, they are great all around balls, good hook but not erratic, for higher rev players these things plain out hook on the back. for low to med rev players, they are very controllable for med-light oil conditions