PDA

View Full Version : Is this still a bowling forum?

jaydee
08-09-2011, 12:44 PM
I've noticed particularly over the past few weeks that there are a significantly disportionate amount of posts that aren't bowling related. It's not even close to 50/50. I know there's an "Everything" forum for a reason and I don't have a problem with it existing, but a quick look at "what's new" and out of the 25 most recently posted threads, only 6 of them have even remotely anything bowling related posted in them. Not only that, but of those 6, they have on average MUCH fewer posts than most of the non-bowling threads.

I don't know if people are just increasing post counts to win the free ball giveaway, or what, but what you've got here is not a bowling forum, just a random internet forum with a thread about bowling every now and then.

I admit, I joined a few months ago to be entered in the free ball giveaway and with great luck I actually won! I could have just left after that but I stuck around and have been contributing bowling posts since (ok, I made one or two non-bowling posts as well). At this point though, I'm really ready to leave because there's just no bowling talked about here and what little there is, you have to hunt down to find.

Just a few of my thoughts. If I'm outta line or in the tiny minority just let me know.

The Mayor
08-09-2011, 01:20 PM
I agree with you jaydee! Yes, I have been participating in the non bowling related posts as well, but my main going here is to talk bowling.

I will start posting more bowling related topics and I hope you'll join me in these discussions!

bowl1820
08-09-2011, 06:55 PM
During the summer season the bowling posts tend to drop off alot. As the winter season begins to start you should see the bowling posts pick up, as people start buying balls and get back into the swing of bowling.