PDA

View Full Version : Scout R Green/Silver

onefrombills
10-10-2008, 02:29 AM
The true legend returns. The new Scout Reactive utilizes the industry’s original three-piece technology. This pancake weight block is surrounded with a reactive veneer that is perfect for the entry-level bowler and will be a great tool on drier lanes for the performance bowler.
Attributes
Color Green/Silver
Reaction Skid/Flip
Veneer Super-Flex
Surface Polished
Core Pancake
Weights 10-16 lbs

URETHANEKID
05-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Bought one about a year ago (I had one before that except someone stole it out of my truck!) great ball though mine really snaps hard on the back end usually have to play deep with it has great carry though

Lamont Greene
10-14-2010, 06:08 PM
The scout is a high rev players dream! The cover gives me great traction on the back ends on medium to dry lanes. I use the ball a lot on league patterns as well as on broke down patterns. It gets through the heads with ease giving me a look like no other! With a little scuff on the cover makes it even smoother down lane! I shot my highest 800 series with was 857 thirty four strikes! I also won $5200 that night with it! This ball is must have in your arsenal. Ive sold lots of them my customers that it one best investments in there bag! :D Lamont Greene Regional Staffer Columbia 300.