PDA

View Full Version : Loaded Revolver

Trex
08-24-2011, 11:50 AM
For the July Bowling Ball give away contest I won the Loaded Revolver. :)

This ball is simply amazing!!

What I mean by this is that this ball is the only bowling ball that reacts like three very popular bowling balls from the past....Brunswick Attitude 3, Roto Grip SD73 (Original) And The Hammer Black Widow (Original).

"This ball is long and strong! Just like the "SD73, and Black Widow" And has the control that the "Attitude 3" has, only it is cleaner through the heads than any Reactive ball I have ever used!

I had to adjust the cover with a grey scotch brite pad because it went too long with my normal ball speed, But after giving the ball a little surface...It was simply amazing! and worked the way any PBA Pro would want....."Long and strong, but with excellent control"

The ball did not jerk sideways, did not have any over under issues!!!

This ball hit with power and carried on a condition that other balls normally leave the solid ten!

I could play down and in with speed, and the ball would turn into the pocket and create more pin action than I have seen in a long time!! While keeping the pins low, but having messengers come flying across the deck like nothing I have ever seen thrown by me.

I can slow my ball speed down, step inside and play a tight inside line, swinging the ball from 25 out to 12 and have it come back and carry like a champ!! It also worked great swinging from 20 out to 14 with the same results.

I could play straight down 10 to 12 and the ball was consistent time and time again!
Strike after Strike!!!

The only thing that kept me from scoring higher was that I need new shoes, and so my slide was not consistent and that threw off my timing which made me pull the ball a few times.

The Loaded Revolver Gave me exactly what I wanted!!!!

....A ball that is versatile enough to play inside, and outside with only minor surface adjustments!! And have the control I have been looking for that I only found in my Brunswick Attitude 3, and the long and strong reaction from my Roto Grip SD73, and Hammer Black Widow.

This ball is all three wrapped up in one Ball!!! I simply love it!!!! :)

First time out with the ball, and having to adjust the surface on first game:

Games"
(1) 201
(2) 202
(3) 217
For a 620 series.

I have a feeling I will want to buy a few more of these to keep as backups in case the one I have ever gets damaged beyond repair. This ball is good enough for it to be worth me buying a whole case!!

This season, this ball is going to give me the chance to bowl higher score's than I have seen in 4 years!!! I can't wait to see what happens!!

Thanks Brunswick!! :)

And Thank You BowlingBoards.com!! :)

The Mayor
08-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Awesome Trex! Glad you like the ball! Now go bowl some honor scores!! :)

Shadow
09-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Since you have two 258 games with this ball after only using it four times, I expect you to win me some money soon!!

Then you can buy me one!! :D