PDA

View Full Version : AMF Bowling Centers

Trex
08-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Every time I see the PBA they are bowling on Brunswick synthetic Lanes.

Do they ever bowl any tournaments in AMF bowling centers anymore? On HPL or SPL? Or Wood?

If not, is it because Brunswick centers are kept updated more so than AMF?

Or is it that AMF won't pay to have the PBA come to there centers?

Shadow
09-12-2011, 12:19 PM
I think you answered your own question....lol :D

The Mayor
09-13-2011, 10:16 AM
A little birdie told me that someone just sent Trex an e-mail with an updated password... :cool:

Shadow
09-13-2011, 11:25 AM
A little birdie told me that someone just sent Trex an e-mail with an updated password... :cool:

Thank you very much for trying, But he tried it and still got an error message that his account was disabled when he tried to post, or update his profile, still no access after sign in. :confused:

We do thank you very much for trying, and hope you can find the problem soon. :D

He just hates to be so much trouble, He does worry too much...lol

Shadow
09-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Tried three browsers, cleared cookies, cleared cache, and yet I can sign in with any browser,(Safari,Firefox,Chrome) but..

... Trex when he signs in cannot access his profile or post in the forum or respond to private messages. In the private message box it says Trex has no allowed in box privilages!

When he tries to post it says....Your account has been disabled and is why you cannot post in the forum, or something to that affect.'

It's as though he needs an activation link sent to his new updated email. But since he has been a member for over a year is that even possible?? Or does he need to re-register?? :confused:

Trex
09-14-2011, 06:43 AM
yaaaaahoooo Mountain Dew!! I am back!!! :D

Thanks to all who made it possible!! :cool:

Trex
10-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Our local AMF center finally got there lane machine fixed!!

yahooooo!! Mountain Dew!! :)

It has needed fixing for 4 years.....lol

The Mayor
10-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Nice! The oil machine really is the most important piece of equipment for a bowling alley to keep up to date and running well. If the customers aren't happy with the conditions, they'll go elsewhere. Glad your AMF lanes finally got theirs fixed!

Trex
11-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Well fart Gasses!! They now put out a pattern that acts the same as before the lane machine was fixed!! So..it's either torn up again, or they don't like the high scores....lol :mad:

I Hate AMF!!!!

Plays as though the lane machine is not stripping the lanes, or they just re-oiled the front of the lanes, and did not strip the lanes on purpose due to being too lazy!!

In other words...No back end reaction!!
...unless you throw a 12lb ball less than 12 mph! LOL

Most likely done it due to people complaining that there ball was hooking too soon as they throw 12lb to 10lb balls..12mph or less...many much less, more like 5mph...lol