PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Sigma Tour Review - Available 9/2/11!!

Mappa
08-26-2011, 05:48 PM
The MOTIV Sigma Tour is a medium oil ball that goes long and has a strong, but controllable back end motion. It glides through the heads, hits the breakpoint – then makes a strong continuous motion through the pins. This ball gives me the perfect 1-2 punch with MOTIV’s other new release the Raptor. The Sigma Tour is now my “go to” ball in the 2nd to 3rd game on my house pattern. I’ve found that this ball seems to smooth out the pattern for me… unlike other “skid/flip” balls that I’ve thrown in the past which can over-react to friction. Since the downlane move is so controlled, it is also highly effective on sport shot patterns when the heads burn up a bit and I need to move inside. My carry percentage is excellent with this ball, and I feel like I leave fewer splits due to the fact that it drives through the pins, rather than a “slashing” motion that I sometimes got with other angular equipment I’ve used in the past.

Here is a link to the Ball Reaction Video that I made for the Sigma Tour on the Kegel Main Street Pattern:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkbwME0h1kE

I highly recommend the MOTIV Sigma Tour!

--Kevin Gallagher—
PBA Member
Motiv Staff