Ball speed = 17
Rev Rate = 400
PAP = 5 ¾, 3/8 up

The Ball: Sigma Tour
Ball Specs = RG 2.47 Diff = .047
Layout = 80x5.5x40
Axis Migration with layout = 4 inches
Surface = 4000 Polished

The Sigma Tour is one of the most exciting balls for me going into the fall season. This ball is my secret weapon for tournaments and sport leagues. The SR2 was one of my favorite releases from Motiv as an all-around 80% ball. Now Motiv made that ball even better with the Sigma Tour. The Backend takes over where the SR2 left off. I’ve found the Sigma Tour to be ultra-versatile on most of the oil patterns I’ve used it on. In the words of our tour rep, the Sigma Tour is a moderate response/moderate friction producing ball. I’ve found that to be true which makes this ball the new 80% ball. This ball picks up with that Sigma midlane reaction but continues with a stronger than expected backend continuation. Smooth and continues is how I could classify the overall reaction. I haven’t seen a bowler that the Sigma Tour wouldn’t have a place in their arsenal. This ball embodies the Skid-hook-continuation reaction that is accentual for consistent ball reaction and pin carry. I was able to play up 5 on a 37 foot challenge pattern, up 10 and all the way into 5th arrow on house shots without a lack of backend. In fact the more I moved in the more it kept coming back even harder. The most surprising thing for me was being able to retain length with a low RG ball. Get your hands on the TOUR tuned house shot killer ASAP.

Michael Mambourg
Motiv Staff
www.Motivbowling.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCVqbr3EzdM