PDA

View Full Version : Motiv QZ2 Backdraft

Bronson
09-01-2011, 10:41 AM
The Backdraft is another excellent ball by Motiv. It has a very clean reaction through the front of the lane with a controllable mid lane roll leading to a strong back end reaction. This ball continues its driving action through the pins for superb pin carry. I have used this ball on various conditions from dry to a medium oil pattern at 35 foot and a medium oil pattern at 45 foot and on both wood and synthetic surfaces. With having such a clean predictable reaction and a strong finish this is now the first ball in my hand to start off a tournament or league. I can quickly get a good read on the lanes and know what Motiv ball is right for the condition. Since I bowl on wood lanes where the heads break down fairly quick, the QZ2 Backdraft allows me to hold onto my line longer and score higher. On top of being such a great performing ball it has a very appealing look.

I am right handed and throw the ball at 17mph. The ball is drilled 95x45x3.875 with no hole and was left at the factory finish of 2000.

Bronson Schalizki
“Motiv Staff Member”
www.motivbowling.com