PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Theory Ball Review

RonCase823
09-06-2011, 01:02 PM
My Axis is 5 5/8 right, ¼ up, my speed is average and I would consider myself with higher revs but more up the back. So not a cranker but not really straight either.

Drilled 2 of these . . . first one pin above fingers, CG in grip, MB in strong position. Ball has good length and a strong continuous hook on back end. Will need some oil to help get down lane. As for the strong characteristics of this ball with this drill I can go straight and hard and still get it to finish well or I can move inside and slow the speed a bit and get the ball to turn the corner quite well.

Second ball I drilled with the pin below the fingers, CG in grip, MB in strong position. This ball definitely hooks sooner and works really well on wet dry conditions where you can move inside and either bump it off the dry or keep it in the oil and let the ball do the work for you.

For me the higher pin works great when going straighter because when I miss my target inside it still goes long enough to hold the pocket and the center pin works good when going left to right because the ball will start up before it goes too far down the lane.

This ball should work great for most styles. Just pick which way you like to play and set it up for that and you’ll love it!