PDA

View Full Version : Contest September 1-15 - Elite Insanity

BowlingBoards.com
09-08-2011, 03:23 PM
It's back!!!

We are giving away an Elite Insanity for a random poster from September 1st through the 15th.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

TCDale
09-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks a lot. :) This is always a grand thing you guys do.

BowlingBoards.com
09-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Congratulations to Kev3inp. He was the lucky winner for Sept 1-15 of the Elite Insanity.

Keep posting for your chance to win the next bowling ball.

kev3inp
09-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Wow, it's left me speechless. Thank you!

glen290
09-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Congrats Kev3inp. :o

The Mayor
09-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Congrats Kevin! Now you can dominate your leagues even more!

bowl1820
09-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey Kev, make sure you post a picture of it after you get it drilled. So we an see the layout.

kev3inp
09-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Al: I'll do that, and thank you. Mayor: Not likely in the short term, anyway. I'm getting my hip looked at, I can't gut out the pain any longer. But, thank you. Glen: Thank you very much. :)

I've also spread the word of my good fortune, so maybe we'll get a few more contestants.

kev3inp
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM
It arrived today. The purple is darker than it looks on the site, but that's really fine with me. I'll post pics after it gets drilled. Thanks!

kev3inp
10-01-2011, 04:05 PM
382 OK, got it drilled today, but didn't bowl. Flu shots and chores. Besides, my hip hurts a lot today. Talked over my options with my guy and we decided on this drilling as being a good option if I'm going to need to change the surface. I have to say, though, the odor coming from the holes isn't very pleasant.

bowl1820
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Looks pretty good, hope you feel better soon so you try it out.

kev3inp
10-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Threw it some last night. I was very surprised at how much it moves. It makes me look like I have revs. I thought I had a good idea how to play it, but I wound up 10 right of where I normally line up and I still was going high or crossing over, so I had to put it away. I'm going to have to give it more of a test drive for a real evaluation, but first impression of it is it's a lot more ball than I thought it would be.