PDA

View Full Version : Victory Road Solid

cmsubowler
09-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey everybody thanks for reading. Here is the YouTube video for Storm's new Victory Road Solid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMVwvORsGsc

So.... Ever wanted the midlane roll of a strong solid with the angularity of a pearl. Well, here you go.....Victory Road Solid!!!!! Clean through the front part of the lane, rolling midlane with extremely strong yet controllable backend move. Want more board coverage with smoother backend move then thake the surface down. Cleaner through the front and more angularity, use less surface. This ball can do it all but personally I think the box surface is best for me. Believe it or not I have used this ball on more longer patterns than anything else but its almost unfair to use on a house pattern.

Comparing to the original Victory Road in the video, you can plainly see how you need to get the ball into the oil to help the ball downlane but it still maintains angularity for the final 12 to 15 feet. Do not be afraid to throw this ball straighter either because it will throw pins everywhere. If there was any question that Storm didn't let the full potential of the original Victory Road out then this certainly puts it all out there.

Keep up the great work and can't wait for the future tournaments with this ball in my hand. Will probably be carrying a case box into my next tournament.