PDA

View Full Version : Nano

cmsubowler
09-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading. First of all here is the link you can see my video review of the Virtual Gravity Nano:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD1irkK8fEk
What can I say that isn't good about this ball?? Not much. This ball loves oil and maintains angularity no matter how far inside you need to be. It takes extremely well to surface change and is very easy to maintain coverstock strength just by following the Storm Instructions. Send the ball out and it reads the dry and maintains a strong arc back to the pocket. Tug it inside and it maintains hitting power and angularity at the breakpoint. Hit your spot dead on and just walk back to a chair and sit down cause there will not be anything left standing up.

Great for higher balls speeds and/or lower rev rates but this ball can be utilized by all types of players. Comparing to the Marvel (which I know is a different core) you can plainly how the ball continues off the drier boards to the outside yet still maintains angularity when left in the oil. The Marvel is a much smoother reaction on the back part of the lane while the Nano is a much sharper reaction.

Enjoy this one and look forward to future Coverstock performance coming out of the Storm factory. Great Job and Keep it up..... we all know you will.