PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Pearl

cmsubowler
09-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Hello everyone and thanks for reading. Here is the video that goes along with Storm's Marvel Pearl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCkLkVgn1o

Great ball here everyone. Versatility should be the one word that is written on this ball. Want more hook?? Take the surface down a notch. Want more skid Flip?? Keep the polish up and watch this ball move on the back part of the lane. This ball revs up just as good as the original Marvel and has what you may call a built in turbo charger. You don't need to put much into this ball to get incredible performance. I have used this ball on all patterns but i will admit having the take an abralon pad to it for the longer patterns but that just tells me that this ball is VERSATILE!!!

Comparing to in the video to the original Marvel you can see how the ball stands up by allowing you to keep you feet a little further right where the Marvel Solid forces you in a little bit more than you may want. The angular move is really shown off in this video and even a little hook stop which is always beneficial to those who like to stay up the boards.

What more can I say???? Benchmark ball for me and usually stays in my hand once I take it out of the bag. Storm equals genius. Keep it up guys!!! LOVE IT!!!