PDA

View Full Version : Heat Solid

cmsubowler
09-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading. Here is the link to the Heat Indigo/Violet with solid coverstock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYE8BoCb_dw (Be Sure to pay attention to the end - Wow)

Heat Indigo Violet is another gem in the Storm line. Very difficult to actually call this ball in the lower end of the scale for Storm because it is anything but "low-end". When shooting the video I definately had to be further in a higher volume of oil playing a tighter line due to the strength of the coverstock and core combination. With the box surface it has not problem getting through the heads clean as a whistle and maintains a nice strong arc on the back part of the lane without any over reaction. Take the polish off and you have yourself a ball that can be used on many lane surfaces and oil volumes. I have used mine on all PBA Patterns except the Shark and have had much success.

You can see comparing to the Heat Black Silver Hybrid that this ball does start further inside the track area than and it uses the middle heavier oiled part of the lane to its advantage. Not over reacting off of the dry is one of its many strengths.

This ball could be a benchmark for many bowlers and will be a staple in the Heat Series for a long time to come. Utilize this ball if you are of any skill level, high or low rev, high or low speed. Extremely versatile in reaction and excellent hitting power. Keep rolling up a Storm.