PDA

View Full Version : Breeze Solid

cmsubowler
09-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading. Here is the youtube link for the following ball, the Breeze Solid Black Teal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNDyHJhPISk

Another great hit from Storm. Solid version of the Breeze is now a staple in my bag. Playing straighter or looking for a more consistent shot on some touchy conditions then this is the ball for you. The solid coverstock helps give this ball an edge while still being able to maintain a consistent roll to and through the pins. If you saw the video and read the review for the Pearl Kona Breeze then you can see exactly what I am talking about. I was able to play directly in the track area of the lane with the Breeze Black Teal without having to give up ball speed or amp up my rev rate at all. It goes without question that I enjoy throwing stronger bowling balls but do not make any mistake about this ball - it is anything but weak. For this pricepoint the hook potential and hitting power make this ball standout. Don't be afraid to take the surface down a little bit if you are looking to handle a slightly heavier volume.

Comparing to the Heat Black Silver with the Hybrid cover you can see you will be further toward the outside part of the lane but you can easily see that the hook potential and hitting power are there to stay.

Great choice for shorter patterns with medium to low volumes of oil and great transition ball when things start to get a little sticky so to speak. Keep up the Great work Storm. This ball is a hidden gem.