PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw

cmsubowler
09-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Hello all and thanks for reading..... Here is the video that goes with RotoGrip's new Outlaw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXoKIMoAv5s
Wow Wow WOW!!! Not sure I can say this enough. If anyone ever felt like the Nomad Solid wasn't enough for you then this is the ball for you. The new core in the Outlaw and the Bandit allows you to have the versatility of the original Cell line at a mid price point and let me tell you....... they are worth so much more than what you will pay for them.

The Outlaw starts in the midlane with a great even roll and the surface allow you to play in the heaviest of conditions or will allow you to tame a ridiculously strong backend. I have used this ball on every single patter from Cheetah all the way to the Shark with success. I mostly enjoy using this ball on the shorter patterns where I can play further out and maintain a strong yet controllable backend reaction. In the video, which is the house shot, you can really see how the ball likes to rev up and then pick up a very heavy controlling roll on the back part of the lane. As the fronts start to break down a little bit have not fear of moving more toward the inside part of the lane as this ball will cut right through the heavy concentration most houses will put between boards 15 and 25.

Comparing to the Nomad Dagger the overall shape is similar but the Outlaw allows you to be inside of your opponents lines that will get kinda chewed up as your league night moves forward. So if you are looking for a good controllable ball that won't squirt passed breakpoints then this is the one for you.