Weight hole: N/A

BOWLER STYLE
Rev Rate: High per C.A.T.S
Ball Speed: 18
PAP/Track: 5” across ½” down

SURFACE PREP
OOB

BALL REACTION
After punching a Virtual Gravity Nano for league play and punching another up with a pro cg to trick things up, I was looking forward to the Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl (VGNP) arrival as I’d finally have a Nano better, as it is not always easy to whip out a Nano and match up to the condition for me. Since punching the VGNP on Tuesday, I’ve used it at two different synthetic centers with different characteristics. The good news is the 4 games I’ve tossed read 252-258-279-255. The bad news is I keep goofing up would be perfect games with foolish shots.

The VGNP stands out as it is to easy to get it through the fronts and does not jerk off of the breakpoint as it reads the mids to create a consistent motion. It just continues to break on the backend and pretty much greets the 8 pin as it falls off the deck. This ball has been forgiving of my bad shots which really allows for a person to get loose and perform. One thing that has stood out two nights is the crunching sound that is different from my other balls when it hits the 1-3; it just sounds like the pins our in pain when it hits.

For those who were wise enough to own the Gravity Shift and a Virtual Gravity can expect more of the same, a solid and pearl that complement each other like a good beverage with your favorite meal. Wednesday when I was subbing, a left handed staff member was using the VGNP because he said they were tight as he went onto shoot 299 game 2. For the tweeners and straight players, enjoy the motion this ball will grant you when it hits the breakpoint. For us boomers, you will think you’re cutting cake the way this ball slides through the fronts.

Ray Lewis once said, “You cannot hurt me jerk! I’m a machine!” and the VGNP is a carrying machine!

COMMENTS
Dislikes: Have not shot a honor score

Bakes...Before you throw my ball, know the holes aren't beveled!!!
Storm Products, Inc. family member
40 Boards & A Ball - www.40boards.com
Is your Ball ready to cross 40 Boards?
40 Boards is proudly supported by Storm Products & Stepp's Glen Burnie Pro Shop