PDA

View Full Version : Contest October 1-15 - Elite Insanity

BowlingBoards.com
10-06-2011, 08:37 AM
It's back!!!

We are giving away an Elite Insanity for a random poster from October 1st through the 15th.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

kev3inp
10-06-2011, 09:42 AM
This is a lot of ball! I had no idea it would have as much back end as it does. I kept hearing, "Wow, that thing really moves. What is it?" over and over. I'd really like to see what it does on a heavier volume than we get for league. BTM has never rated it, either, as far as I could find.

The Mayor
10-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I really liked the reaction of this ball in the bowlingball.com Ball Reaction Video. Of all of the Elite stuff, I thought the Insanity rolled the best. I hope this gives you a different look in your bag than you already have!

aussiedave
10-14-2011, 11:32 PM
This is a lot of ball! I had no idea it would have as much back end as it does. I kept hearing, "Wow, that thing really moves. What is it?" over and over. I'd really like to see what it does on a heavier volume than we get for league. BTM has never rated it, either, as far as I could find.
Hi Kev, finally made it - many thanks to you and your friend. Cya on the boards.
ad.

kev3inp
10-15-2011, 03:43 AM
Welcome aboard, aussiedave. Glad to be of service. :)

martin
10-19-2011, 12:39 AM
any winners yet for this period? hmm is there any giveaway for oct 16-30? if yes, what ball is the site giving away?

StormGirl
10-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Who won the Insanity? :)

The Mayor
10-20-2011, 02:17 PM
A message has been sent to the winner, waiting for a response!

martin
10-20-2011, 11:18 PM
i didn't win it.. lol.. my inbox is empty

BowlingBoards.com
10-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Congratulations to willard46 for winning this drawing. Keep participating in the conversation for your chance to be the next winner drawn.

martin
10-28-2011, 09:07 AM
congratz.. :D