PDA

View Full Version : Major Registering Problems

Josch
10-12-2011, 09:32 PM
This is not my first or even second choice of a username. My first two attempts at registering used up my better usernames. The registration seemed to go okay but on both accounts I never got a registration email. I think the registration bot will has a glitch with emails @hotmail.com since my first two attempts where on hotmail addresses. I finally tried one of my @live addresses and an email finally went through. The problem was without getting the email's there was nothing I could do to try to get help. I couldn't access any contact info of admin's and no one responded to the contact us link. I would appreciate it if this problem was looked into. I think this site may have more users if people could register with one of the more popular email domains. I like these forums but I'm not happy that it took me over a month to successfully join.

The Mayor
10-13-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi Josch,

I have been in contact with the admin, and he informed me that he believes this issue is fixed. Sorry you had so much trouble, but glad you're here now!

Josch
10-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Thanks for contacting the admin. The problem is that you can't even view contact info for admins when you haven't verified your email which left me with the only option to keep trying sign up. I'm glad I'm here now too. I just wish this site was a little more used.