PDA

View Full Version : Critical Theory

mjohnston
10-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Critical Theory, introduces the first pearl Insight™ coverstock. Designed to maximize dry lane traction, this shell will help increase your entry angle and sharpen your break point. The Critical Theory comes out of the box with a 4000-grit surface increases which is designed to minimizes oil sensitivity, especially at the end of the oil pattern.
I drilled my ball with the pin above the finger and a weight hole below the PAP on the VAL line. This high differential (.058) and low RG (2.49) goes long down the lane with a really nice angular motion to the pocket. I found this ball to really snap off the friction.
I am using this as my ball of choice on the 40 foot pattern. I am able to send the ball out to about 4 and then watch the ball make the corner and face up to the pocket. It seems the harder I throw the ball out to the dry the more it responds back to the pocket. With this extreme angle, I am seeing more 9 pins as the ball continues to drive through the pins.

HunterRunsIt
11-27-2011, 09:17 PM
How does this ball carry in heavy oil? and does it compare very well against the nano pearl.