PDA

View Full Version : Sigma Tour Review

bowlers design pro shop
10-17-2011, 01:48 PM
I love the Sigma Core in the SR2's and I was really excited to see Motiv using it with a brand new cover stock technology.
I drilled my first one really strong to see how much reaction I had, well too much, I hit it with a light polish and changed the reaction completely. I drilled my second ball pretty weak, pin above my bridge with the CG kicked out about 1 inch, with a P2 weight hole. Now the strong drilled ball doesn't make it's move until the back end of the patern which is what I was looking for. This ball is so clean through the heads, out of the box I was amazed, it does not "spark" off the pattern and gives me a clean move to the pocket. So I compared them in a practice session on fresh oil, and the stronger drill gave 3 boards more hook and miss inside and the weaker drill gave me miss on the outside. Now I know we all can't drill 2 balls, so I suggest your ball driller match up rev rate and ball speed to give you the look you want. Slower ball speed weaker lay out, higher ball speed stonger lay out.
We have drilled quite a few for customers of all different styles, and the response has been consistent, everybody has been very happy with there purchase. We drilled a 12lb ball for a woman that has been bowling for years and she said, "Best ball I have ever had", so she bought the Raptor for a compliment ball, great 1-2 combo.
The Sigma Tour will be a great benchmark ball, and will compliment any ones game.

David
PBA Member
Member MOTIV staff www.motivbowling.com
Bowlers Design Pro Shop