PDA

View Full Version : Contest October 16-31 - Brunswick C-System Ulti-Max

BowlingBoards.com
10-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Contest October 16-31 - Brunswick C-System Ulti-Max
It's back!!!

We are giving away a Brunswick C-System Ulti-Max for a random poster from October 16th through the 31st.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

martin
10-20-2011, 01:49 AM
wow ultimax is a good ball.. hope i can win it.. :D

Pi Guy
10-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Heh, I'm such a new bowler. That would probably be too much ball for me. Although, I'm sure I could learn to use it well.

BowlingBoards.com
11-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Congratulations to DucksBowler for being this month's winner.

Watch for a private message with details.