PDA

View Full Version : Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl Review by Amateur Staff Member Jake Washington

STRMBWLRJK
10-26-2011, 03:51 PM
The Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl is amazing! I drilled mine with a 50 X 4 X 45 degree dual angle layout. I drilled an extra hole with a 63/64” drill bit 2-1/2” deep an inch down my VAL. I have used this ball in multiple situations already and I have not been disappointed yet! The NRG coverstock on this ball, even as a pearl, handles heavier oil with no problem. While I would still generally start with my VG Nano on a fresh pattern, the Nano Pearl fits perfectly under the Nano and gives me room for error as I break down longer patterns. On medium sport patterns or house patterns, the Nano Pearl is a good ball to start with. I am able to play more direct with mine and get a strong, smooth mid-lane roll when the patterns are fresh. As they break down, I can start moving further inside while opening the lane up with the same ball just by rotating my hand around the ball more. On short patterns, the Nano Pearl also gives me a strong mid-lane roll, but it tends to roll-out more. I like this reaction because it is more predictable and controllable on short patterns. The Nano Pearl has quickly become one of my favorite balls! I am pretty confident in what reaction I am going to get from it in just about any situation. Try one out today! You won’t be disappointed.