PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage Ball Review by bowlingball.com Staffer Tony Ruocco

truocco
10-27-2011, 02:37 PM
WARNING: The use of an Elite Sabotage may cause long term damage to your competition.

Pin to PAP(5 1/8" over 1/8" up) - 5 1/4"
Dual Angle Layout - 45* x 5 1/4" x 65*
Balance Hole - n/a

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (Wet Sand 1500)

What I Was Looking For In This Ball Layout:
The Elite Sabotage is supposed to be one of their strongest pearlized covers out right now.

This layout should provide a good motion for this ball and create plenty of movement down lane while keeping the ball controllable enough for lighter volume patterns.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
The Sabotage is possibly one of the strongest pearlized balls I ahve seen when the ball gets to middle part of the lane.

If you like seeing the ball set up and maintain a strong motion into the pocket then is the ball for you.

It glided through the heads with no issues but as the ball started to get into the middle section of the lane it made such a quick move it caught me
off guard for the first few shots. I mean normally a pearlized cover will continue to store up energy until it hits the back end and your break point and then make its big move. This ball started earlier and set up very nicely to the pocket.

I was very surprised at this motion and once I saw it a few times I realized how nice it was and that this kind of motion has its places. The Sabotage
offers a different motion then we typically see right now. This ball would be a great addition to your arsenal.