PDA

View Full Version : Information Bowling ball companies should know!!

Trex
10-31-2011, 09:10 AM
Those who make Bowling balls need to know this information!!!

When you send reps out for demo days, you must know that some centers are trying to defeat you!!

Yes....The lane man puts out a shot that defeats any ball you bring!!!
or that you are trying to promote....

Example:

(1) Center uses 35 FT pattern in league, but when they know you are coming on demo day...They put out a 44FT pattern.

(2) Center uses 44 FT pattern in league, but when they know you are coming on demo day...They Put out mic 50 plastic ball pattern.

(3) Center uses 45 FT or longer Heavy pattern in league, but when they know you are coming on demo day they put out a low volume 37FT pattern.

The above example is what is going on every time a demo day comes to our area. Three bowling centers are working together to do this in an effort to defeat any bowler who is trying to find a bowling ball arsenal that works on the patterns they bowl on in league.

They do this to keep scoring low as they hate the bowlers who buy many bowling balls who find a combo that allows them to bowl honor scores!!!

As silly as this sounds, I am telling the truth!!

I am honest, and I do not believe in doing something this dishonest!!

So...I am letting you know so that you will be aware that this is why you are not successful in our area!!!

The Bowlers don't have a clue that this is happening!! Nor does the ball reps!!!

So when the bowler does choose a ball, it is normally the wrong ball due to this, and when they try to use it in league it don't work because the oil pattern is different than what was used on demo day!!!

Just thought you should know!! :)

kev3inp
11-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Wow, that's something. Our center will put out the pattern for the big money "mens" league for their demo days. The rest of the leagues bowl on a different pattern with less oil and hook monsters really hook there. I suppose the big league buys the most equipment, though.

StormGirl
11-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Wow what area do you live in? It's crazy to think that they would do this. What's wrong with scoring high?

Trex
11-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Wow what area do you live in? It's crazy to think that they would do this. What's wrong with scoring high?

I live in a strange area called Planet silly. :)

There is nothing wrong with scoring high, but there are silly brain washed people who think there is something wrong with scoring high, as they cannot grasp that those who do score high do so because they have learned how to Bowl, and how to adjust, and have learned what layout & surface work best for there style.

Instead... They blame the high scores on high tech bowling balls!! I guess these silly people think that these balls can hook on there own!! Some people have low IQ and cannot help being so silly, sadly there is no cure for it!!

JerseyJim
11-10-2011, 05:47 PM
The alley that I go to put out three different shots for their Ebonite Demo day a couple of years ago. They had their normal house pattern, the Shark pattern, and one of the Kegel patterns. I was looking for a ball to use on a sport shot. If they laid out their normal house shot across the board, I would had been guessing.

Trex
11-19-2011, 11:40 AM
The alley that I go to put out three different shots for their Ebonite Demo day a couple of years ago. They had their normal house pattern, the Shark pattern, and one of the Kegel patterns. I was looking for a ball to use on a sport shot. If they laid out their normal house shot across the board, I would had been guessing.

Jim, that is a blessing!! I wish people around here would do that, but sadly they cringe when anyone goes into the Pro shop to buy a new ball, or to buy a new arsenal!! They curse, and complain, and cry like a baby, because they know you just might find something that gives you an edge over them!

If you go into the center with a four ball roller, they look at you like your nuts!! And when you do start stringing strikes with one of your four or five balls....They raise cain!! ...It is so bad that I have many times almost gave up bowling!!

You folks who do not have to put up with this crap, You are seriously Blessed!!!

When someone here finds a new ball that works Great & they start scoring high....People who work at the center call there buddy on the board of directors & gets him to come out to the center and work with the lane man to try and come up with a oil pattern mod or change to combat those who just bought new equipment that works!

It all boils down to poor Sportsmanship!! They can't handle getting beat by someone who bought a new ball, or new arsenal of bowling balls!!!! I truly hate it here!! As soon as my wife retires, I want to move far away from this place!!

These people are seriously crazy!!