PDA

View Full Version : I'll be away for a bit

kev3inp
10-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Well, my friends, I'm going to be gone for about a week so if you're trying to get a hold of me I'm afraid I'll be unable to reply. When I get back I'll have about 3 weeks to do nothing but post here, and I plan on taking advantage of it. I'll be talking to you soon.

onefrombills
10-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Well, my friends, I'm going to be gone for about a week so if you're trying to get a hold of me I'm afraid I'll be unable to reply. When I get back I'll have about 3 weeks to do nothing but post here, and I plan on taking advantage of it. I'll be talking to you soon.

Is it ok to ask where ya going ?

kev3inp
10-13-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm going to have an operation to repair an aortic aneurism and a leaky valve. I'm going to become the bionic man. ;) I'll be in the hospital about a week they say, then home for 3 before I go back to work.

onefrombills
10-13-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm going to have an operation to repair an aortic aneurism and a leaky valve. I'm going to become the bionic man. ;) I'll be in the hospital about a week they say, then home for 3 before I go back to work.

well I and everyone here wish you a very fast and speedy recovery

PSBA10
10-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

kev3inp
10-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Yay! They let me out today! It was quite an experience and I'm so incredibly happy to be back home. Now I've got some catching up to do!