PDA

View Full Version : Motiv sigma tour review

rickzakrajsek
11-02-2011, 10:19 AM
As one of the newest members of the MOTIV staff and PBA regional player it was important for me to have a ball I felt confident with that allowed me to match up with most of the PBA lane conditions I see.
I was aprehensive at first in switch over from some of the other ball companies but it was obvious once I threw the SIGMA tour that MOTIV has garnered a spot amongst the elite! This ball has everything you can ask from an incredible mid lane read to an awesome continuation through the pins. It has the ablitiy to get throgh the initial oil and still retain the hitting power I need. The ball roll is so consistant that you know what your reaction will be each and every shot. From the high speed High Rev player to the Low Speed down and in player this is definitely one to have in your bag!

DONT JUST TRUST MY WORDS ...try it for yourself you wont be dissapointed!

GET MOTIV-ated and JOIN the MOTIV nation!!!!!

Rick Zakrajsek
MOTIV STAFF OHIO
www.motivbowling.com

hondo
11-02-2011, 10:39 AM
My friend has this ball that he got second hand from a friend, our spans are the same. It is pretty decent but for my money I would go with a Storm Nano or Nano Pearl. Would not rule out the new Nexus line. To Rick Z ~ why are the prices so high from a new company that hasn't proven themselves yet? Any insight?

rickzakrajsek
11-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Hondo...

I always say to each his own! There are many choices in the bowling industry and you need to find out what best fits you style of play, your physical game and your most common lane conditions. Prior to joining the MOTIV staff I couln't find a Motiv piece that fit my style of game thus I continued to utilize what worked for me. With the release of the Sigma Tour, Raptor and now the new Primal Impulse I have found a perfect fit for me....Does this mean it will fit for you 100% no..but Motiv is no becoming a major player in the industry and with each and every release we become stronger and stronger. The ability for a smaller company to change and adapt is much easier than some of the larger ones..

All I can say to everyone is try it..you might be surprised.....jsut as you would for other ball lines!

As for pricing structure I cant speak to that as Im not involved with setting pricing....

Always be on the look out for a MOTIV demo days event as well as it woudl give you the opportunity to test drive the MOTIV equipment without the up front cost..

Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com

PSBA10
11-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Last week I bought a QZ2 Backdraft. What a smooth predictible ball. It is however much stronger than I expected. It is the first in my Motiv arsenal. Tomorrow night I will be picking up my Sigma Tour. I have plans to also purchase a Raptor. That purchase may need to be re-thought. If the Sigma Tour is stronger than my expectations like the QZ2 is, I may need to "ball down" to the Recon RX1 instead.

Hondo suggested that Motiv is a new company. Sorry Hondo, not so. Motiv is a new name, but Techline Products is the parent company. They have been making balls for over I believe it's 20 years now.

hondo
11-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the quick replies all. WOW, twenty years that is impressive. I did do some research and it appears that you are very correct PSBA10. Motiv is the company that used to make cores for Brunswick before Brunswick moved to Mexico. Maybe I will buy American next time. Thanks for the input much appreciated.