- INNER CORE: Predator
- COVERSTOCK: Formula-7 Reactive
- FINISH: 4000 Wet Sand
- FLARE: 7"+
- RG: 16#-2.46 15#-2.46 14#-2.48 13#-2.52 12#-2.59
- RG DIFFERENTIAL: 16#-.060 15#- .060 14#-.060 13#-.051 12#.037
- RECOMMENDED LANE CONDITION: Heavy Oil
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- DESCRIPTION: The Raptor P7 certainly soars beyond expectation. It is an amazing high performance ball featuring the new Predator asymmetric core and new Formula-7 Reactive coverstock. The reaction produced is astounding. It is long, very strong, and has incredible continuation. Get MOTIVated!

Likes:If you want strength this is the ball for you....No MOTIV joins the ranks of demolition in the heavy oil patterns. Ive been searching for a ball that fits my game in the oil and now I have that MONSTER in the Raptor. With the early read and conservation of energy this ball allows me to get through the heavy oil and still make the turn when needed. The bonus is that this baby still retains the energy needed to smash the pocket. This is by far the stronget ball in my bag and first out when im bowling some of the heavier oil patterns on the PBA circuit. If your A game is in or you are looking for something for those oily patterns you have to have a Raptor! With this ball complimenting my Sigma Tour and new Primal Impulse I have everything I need !

Get MOTIV-ated and GET THIS BALL! You wont be dissapointed!

Dislikes: None...just know this ball is for OIL!!!!!!! you can modify the shell to extend the lenght but this is definitely an OIL killer!!!!!!!

Rick Zakrajsek

Motiv Staff

www.MotivBowling.com