PDA

View Full Version : Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl by Storm/Roto Grip Staffer Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
11-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 6 x 4 ¼ x 3 ¾

The Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl I have drilled has the pin above my middle finger and PSA (preferred spin axis) is about 1 inch away from my thumb so I can have more control of the ball for the down lane motion. Usually when I drilled up a strong pearlized ball I drill it to its potential, but with this one I wanted to have more control overall and use it for a typical night of league and it does the job! You can drill it for control or strong and still have a strong finish down lane and the pins will be in the pit! If you are looking for a ball to compliment you nano solid or replace you anarchy this is the ball to get. Great back end motion and really clean through the heads. First night with it on a typical house shot pattern on my league night I average 230 with it and used it for 2 ¾ games which is really good for an asymmetrical ball for me. Normally it is going to be 1 to 1 ½ games if I’m lucky for a ball like this. Great ball! The Virtual Gravity series has done it AGAIN! BOWL UP A STORM!

I have a video on youtube and a picture of my ball and the layout on facebook. If you have any questions about the Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
The Bowler’s Advantage
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com